From:
Shannon Goins' Dad and Max <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:39:08 -0500
For those who have posted the "long rambling letters" about Buddy, RACY,
Lightstar and the others: Thank you for sharing your feelings and
experiences.  Personally, I find them to be a reminder of the preciousness
and fragility of life.  Indeed, they compel me to live each day with
Maximilian as if it were our last together, as all too quickly that day will
surely come.

As Mr. Chaput himself said, this is a forum for "all things ferret".  To me,
that means sharing the sad times along with the happy times.  And as for us
being strangers, we have never met, but we are not strangers.  After all, we
share a wonderful common bond.

There are many who share your feelings of grief and anxiety.  Please keep us
posted, and best wishes to you all.