From:
CYBER SCORPION <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 18:51:57 EST
I recently got all the ferrets their own little Xmas stockings.  They are
the smallest ones at about 3 inches long.  I managed to get their names on
them all.  Not to leave out my girlfriend's cat, I got him one too.  So
there are 5 ferret & 1 cat stockings hanging across the curio cabinet which
is about 3-1/2 feet high by 5 feet long.  There are Xmas things displayed on
top also w/ lights, etc.  Lately I noticed that the cats stocking was on the
floor a few times.  I didn't know who was doing it until tonight.  It turns
out that Crystal, my littlest "angel", a small albino, has found out how to
get up there.  She happens to be a constant playmate of the cat.  Funny how
she knows which stocking is his.  Anyway, I caught her speeding down the
hall with this red and white thing in her mouth which turned out to be the
cat's stocking.  She was absolutely wild with excitement from her theft of
the thing.  She was thrashing it all around and then she put's her face
inside it so it's covering her whole head and then runs across the liing
room till it falls off, all the while dooking and bouncing like a little
jumping bean.  I nearly passed out laughing.  Just what I needed after a
long, tiring day at work.  They really have a way of bringing joy into one's
life.  Well, now I have to go pick up all the decorations she just knocked
off the cabinet...

Fred R.
Mickey, Niki, Merlin, Crystal, RIP: Abbey, and Britches the Cat...