From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 21:38:41 -0400
Well, guys, here are my homeless babies-all ready for new homes.  As of this
week they will be up to date for a year on their shots.  I almost can't bear
to part with one of them-the sweetest ferret I've ever seen!  Even the
Chihuahua loves to play with him!  So anyone from middle Georgia,
neighboring states, somebody who needs a little love from a ferret who has a
lot to give!  Keith, Marci, Jay, Doug (for you it's Home Delivery!) E-Mail
me and I'll give you my home phone number!

         Karen from Macon   ([log in to unmask])