From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 02:29:20 -0800
Hi All You X-mas Elves,

I have managed to procure the illustrious job of rewriting the part of the
Ferret FAQ that deals with introducing a new ferret to an established ferret
family.  I will take all suggestions on this matter over the next two weeks
(from original post so until about Jan.  7th '96) and then compile the
edited text to be sent to Pam Greene and she will have the choice of final
edit.  I hope you will all share your experiences with me and any wonderful
little tricks that smoothed the way for the new ferret.  This is a very
important section of the FAQ and all that contribute here will be doing a
wonderful thing to help ferret owners and new ferrets in this most stressing
of times.  I will repost this every few days so all out there will get a
chance to see it and contribute.  THANKS to all of you in advance.  (Thanks
to PAM for trusting me with this and the great little gift for my fuzzbutts
for doing it :-) !) Please send all responses directly to me at
[log in to unmask] (OK for those that just can't seem to do this I will also
scan the FML for info.  but direct e-mail to me would be better and a nice
little gift to BIG so he won't have to edit all the stuff!) Even if you
posted this info in prior FML's please do it again direct to me since I
can't possibly read all the back FML's at x-mas time.

    Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House