From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 02:29:15 -0800
OK I'm asking for it again with this but I would really like to compile an
updated listing of all known pet supply catalogues to be published for all
of you later on.  PLEASE everyone let me know of all the catalogues you know
of with addresses, phone #'s, and any helpful details about them.  The
Naught Nine are screaming "WE WANT MORE STUFF!"!  Even if you know of just
the name of a company but nothing else let me know so I can research it.
THANKS

(The naughty nine in chorus) "All right LADY, we know you have x-mas stuff
stashed somewhere and there better be a good lot of it to go 'round or else.
Even then it will most certainly NOT be enough so you will just have to buy
all year 'round to make up for it or else you will no longer be our MOMMY!

Me " OH GOD not that, anything but that!  Oh, better not let them read how
Tater held up his Paw Paw at raisin point or I am absolutely finished!" HELP
PLEASE!

    Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House