From:
bradley richard gleed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:25:59 -0400
My name is Brad and I am a recent subscriber to FML. I am in London
Ontario and it is interesting to see that Ferrets are so popular, I had no
idea. It seems as though they are alot more popular in the U.S.A. but I have
read alot of your articles from owners in Canada. I am a student and am now
living with my second Ferret Buddy. He is about six months old now and I am
just starting to get a handle on him and his playful habits. My first Ferret
died at a very young age due to ingesting some foam. I have taken all of the
nessesary precautions to ensure the same doesn't happen to buddy. My thing
is that Buddy is extremely rambunctious and I would love to aquire a friend
for him but I cannot afford another Ferret at the prices they go for around
here. If there is anyone who has a Ferret who needs a good home, or knows
anyone with the same, or even any shelters in my area, or just some advice
on how I could find a friend for Buddy I would appreciate hearing from you.

I can be reached at
-Look forward to any replys-
Brad and Buddy