From:
Norma-ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:06:18 -0400
A few people asked me awhile back, when I posted about the club we are
starting here in Ontario, (we're still looking for `lots more members,
by the way!!!) if I knew of any ferret shelters in the area. Well, please
excuse my tardy reply, but after moving (twice) last month their address
got misplaced. But, I found it over the weekend so here it is:

Ontario Domestic Ferret Services
PO Box 263
Millgrove, Ontario
L0R 1V0.
(416)659-1581

When Ross (Co-Founder of SOFA) and I were there over the summer, there were
about half a dozen lovely little fuzzies (mostly sable) up for adoption.
We trimmed nails and cleaned ears and I was not bitten once by anybody!

If you decide to check them out...maybe you could let Terri (the woman who
runs it) know that Ross and I sent you.  Then, maybe, she'll let her
customers know about us, as well!  Thanks.