From:
CYBER SCORPION <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 03:00:28 EDT
Dear Nancy & Popcorn,

    I just read your posting after catching up on last weeks FML's, and just
wanted to again send my condolences.  I had the privelege of personally
meeting Percy & Bree at a couple of past shows.  I remember them as being
very happy and lovable ferrets and I know they meant a great deal to you.  I
share your sense of loss and I know the pain you must be feeling, as I have
felt the same pain after losing my beloveds Abbey and Penelope.  I have
always admired your dedication to your "kids", and I don't know of a better
mother that a ferret could have.  As all of us have done, you did the best
you could to help them.  As Gary Holowicki so eloquently said in his very
inspirational posting, they are now surrounded by God's unlimited love.  You
will be reunited again one day, as we all will be together again with our
lost loved ones.  I hope you find a friend for Popcorn very soon, please
give him a hug for us, and remember we are thinking of you.

Your friend,
Fred R...
Mickey, Niki, Merlin, and Crystal...