From:
Jason Wetherill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 08:48:37 EDT
I just got my first ferret...I love her already...just on problem...she
loves to bite - I've tried tapping her on the nose with a stern "NO", I've
tried bitter apple on my hands, but still the biting - I read yesterday to
try putting a q-tip with bitter apple in her mouth but how will she now to
stop biting?  Will she stop biting me after she gets to know me better?  or
when she grows up?

also, I haven't named her yet and I'm really stumped, so if any of you
ferret enthusiasts out there have any (Female) suggestions, that would be
a big help.

Thanks,
Jason and "no name"