From:
Jen Marin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 00:05:55 -0400
Sorry BIG--I know it's not ferrets, but it does concern a bunch of FMLers...

[Moderator's note: I just sent a note to all AOL subscribers on the FML
explaining the situation in more detail.  No sense repating it all here
for the non AOLers, so I'll probably hold off on this topic, at least in
public, after this.  BIG]

Just got of the phone with Eric at AOL-- they don't the situation either.  It
seems to be one of those "improvemenst" that wasn't completelt thought out
first...but remember, the people who take complaints & do tech support can't
change the corporation.  Eric's suggestion --  bomb Steve Case (Aol's prez)
with dissatisfied mail-- if he (his staff, actually) gets enough, it will
change things a lot quicker than merely complaining to the clerks on the
bottom of the totem pole.

so- write the prez at  Steve [log in to unmask] (actually you can leave out the
.aol.com if you subscribe through them.)
Lets get this changed back fast.

Elf & the Finn