From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 18:33:56 -0600
Well, Bud's back home after his adrenal surgery Tuesday. He seems quite
strong and active (a lot more than I'd be if someone sliced me open down
the length of my belly and cut out one of my organs, removed a bunch of
tumors from another, and took tissue samples from two more). I'll be
giving him 1/4 tablet of Prednisone every day for the next four days,
then every other day four more times. He'll be going back to get his
stitches out on September 6th, by which time the lab results will be
back on his tissue samples (though they'll phone me sooner if they find
anything serious). For now, I'm happy to have Bud back where he belongs
and apparently feeling fit and well. Here's hoping things continue to go
smoothly.

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to:
Buddy, Cassidy, and Sammy