From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 19:10:22 -0600
    Well, I'm facing my first major illness with my fuzzies.  Bud, my
eldest, has been diagnosed with adrenal disease.  He goes under the knife
next Tuesday.  I understand the prognosis for this sort of thing is usually
good, barring any complications, so I'm hopeful.  Any positive thoughts sent
this way will be appreciated though.  I don't know if I'll see those
thoughts if they're sent to the FML, as I can't keep up with the increased
volume over the last while; I'm currently several months behind.

    On a more up note, I just opened my home web page and ferret web page to
the public; anyone with WWW access please check things out and let me know
what you think.  The URL's are:

http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~john/index.html
http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~john/ferrets.html

Bye for now.