From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 09:16:27 +0100
Hiya,

Could anyone out there give me any suggestions with this, what I see
as a problem.
My latest addition a now 3 months old albino called Hubert is very rough
when playing with the other two ferrets, Wilma 5 and Tod 1.  Tod has
constantly schrates and wonds on his back.  Hubert will leave them alone
only when they sleep but as soon they're up he'll jumps on their back( they
cant even do their pooping and peeing without Hubert disturbing them).  I
noticed that Wilma and especial Tod sleeps a lot more now, maybe because
Hubert tires them out or just to be left alone.  I should also mention that
Hubert is twice the size of the other two.  I try as much as I can to join
the games and set up the rules and it's a little bit better now.
I should add as well that Wilma and Tod are not afraid of him and that
they all sleep togehter, but from time to time Tod looks really sad (lot
of sulking here as well) and Wilma is frustrated she has always been the
queen of the house and is not accepting being attacked by a bunch of white
fur.

Regards

Helen, Wilma,Tod & Hubert the terror.