From:
"Michelle A. Tonkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 20:28:31 -0400
Hi Everyone!
  x I tried posting the vet listing though Jennifer's address but I got it
back, so here goes.  I use Center City Animal Clinic at 1129 Pine Street,
it's about a 15 minute ride from U. of Penn.  The phone number is
215-928-9289, the vet you should ask to see is Dr. Stremme.  I have been
using them for about 5 years.

Ferrets affection:I agree some kits take time to grow out the biting stage.
Dutch was kissing me a couple of minutes after I took him out the tiny cage
they had him in,I trusted him not to bite my face from the start,feet was
his big thing, I am saying was because he has since outgrown that stage.
Tara our first ferret who is 8 months old is not a huggy & kissy ferret,
never was.  You can hold her for a little while, and kiss her but the never
kisses back.  All ferrets are differant, with unique personalities, that's
what I think anyway!

We went to the LOS Croydon show last weekend, what a LONG day!  We arrived
at 8:30 and did not leave till almost 7:00.  Mike was having fit,he wanted
to bring his little TV to watch football(I should have let him,it would have
kept him quiet!Tod & Andi know what I am talking about!) The show was very
crowded, it was great meeting Tod & Andi Lockhart, we got to chat alot about
our fuzzies!  Lots of cool ferret stuff,it's a shame Mike was with me I
could have really gone wild!  Dutch did well again, 5th & 8th, and in the
sable ring he placed 7th.  Tod & Andi's Huey beat Dutch in ring 2 with a 5th
place finish, it was alot of fun!  I finally got Mike to agree to go to
Chambersburg or New York next month: Tod & Andi want to come?!!!  We also
added ferret #4.A chocolate mitt.  I had forgot what it was like to have a
16 week old kit in the house!  As usual Mike is the main biting target.
They all got along so well from the start, no fighting at all, although it
took Hexie(named after Ron Hextall-Flyers goalie) a couple days to be
allowed to take a nap in the hammock!

Michelle,Mandy our dog,Abby the cat, & the fuzzies:Mitzi,Tara,Dutch & Hexie