From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 00:06:03 -0500
Well, I did it.  I now have a new fuzzy.  8> Her name is Kyla Sienna.  She
is a plumb eyed, hooded, silvermit, sable.  She comes from Ferret Services
of Freedom, a shelter in Freedom NH.  She is a bright little thing, for all
that she was rescued from an abusive environment.  The Mudgetts, who run the
shelter have done a real good job with her.  Now comes the hard part: Mhaire
and Kian must now establish the pecking order.  *sigh*

Mhaire's bald spot is still bald.  The cortaid I think has made the
iritation in the surrounding tissue less.  My vet thinks the irritation was
an allergic reaction to the panalog.  I'd still like to know what could have
caused the loss of hair like this aside from it being torn out by the roots.

Good night from the crew.

Mhaire  "Maybe I should try Rhogain."
Kian  "Where is that little pip squeak?"
Kyla Sienna  "Oh there's so much to see.  OUT OF THE WAY TUBSO!"

Kurt (slightly unbalanced ferret owner)  "What have I gotten my self into."