From:
Enad Wespeak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 1995 18:39:23 -0500
I'm so sorry to hear about the losses the last few days.  I hope yall can
share in some of my good news.

Buster is feeling doing so great after the bad bout with the stomach
kooties.  After hand feedings 4 to 5 times a day for 6 weeks, he has been
doing great the last two weeks.  He isn't putting on the weight as fast as
I expected, but that is probably good.  He actually looks a little better
this trim.

I picked up Treasure from the Vet this weekend.  Adrenal surgery completed.
She looks so fragile with the long scar and no fur on the belly, but don't
tell her.  Bouncing as much as ever!  Everything seemed to fall into the
typical category, except that she had no fur loss prior to surgery.  I'm
quite happy with my bill, but thought a few people might be interested in
seeing it (like I would have been beforehand):

Examination                     19.50
VT Health profile/electrolytes  43.00
CBC                             15.00
Hospitalization                 64.00
Anesthesia isoflorane           35.00
Laparotomy                     125.00
Histopathology                  36.00
Amoxidrops                       6.15

Total                          343.65

I also got to meet a shelter operator.  She was doing her time at the
Vet, I suppose in return for shots and stuff.  Never thought about doing
that before, but makes sense to me.  She also said that she is lucky to
work with a pet store that actually refers customers to her first.  She
also gets supplies at cost and all she has to do is take care of sick
kits that come in.  She had 6 with colds at the time.  Also, ECE is in
Texas too.  She was recently hit with it <sigh>.  She also gave me a
peek at the calendars!  Now I have to get some-they are sooooo cute.

Danny Williams