From:
"JOHN T. LAW" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 1995 15:37:39 EDT
Hi Ya'll,
I have a ferret named Goose (cause she is as silly as one).  She is a real
dark sable.  A thing she has been doing for the past few weeks is licking
and nibbling me to turn off the alarm clocks that buzz a while.  I sleep
like a dead rock.  I guess after a while Goose can't stand the noise and
lets me know it.  If the alarms trip again I get more visits from her.  I
get a kick out of this.  :) Goose is about to turn 7 months in a day or so.
I have her entered in the Ferret Show that will take place in Forsyth County
north of Atlanta, GA the second weekend this October.

For info contact Jan Lovell at the GDFA (Ga Domestic Ferret Assoc.) A
question I have: What is Goose digging for in the carpet?  Is this "a thing
that ferret just do?" I really have to soak her with the squirt bottle just
to divert her for the moment till she is back at it again.  Whew!  That's
about it for me.  Bye now..............

John & Goose