From:
Chris Weiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 11:13:05 -0400
To Danica-concerning the Chicago show--it was suggested to me not to bring my
fuzzies, because people from out East tend to bring the slimies with them.
It was also suggested that since it will be my first show, too, that it is
better not to bring the kids because without them I have more freedom to see
everything and wander around unhindered.  Fortunately, my mom watches the
kids for me if I have to be away, but not everyone is so lucky to have
someone to fuzzie-sit.  Just thought I'd pass along what I thought was good
advice.  Have fun!