From:
GALE PUTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 10:24:03 -0400
   There is a TV show for children called "Discovering Pets" it is
produced in NY state.  Today they went to the SPCA in Syracuse, New York,
to show children what happens with the unwanted animals that come in, and
how to adopt an animal.  They showed the usual dogs and cats and a bunny.
Then they went outside to view their new petting zoo.  The director then
told them that she had a BIG suprise for them and brought out their
facilities adorable little mascot.  You guessed it, a big, beautiful
sable ferret named Fritz.  She explained all about him, even the permit
you need to adopt a ferret and when asked if he bit just said NO.

So from me and all our fuzzies goes an extra big hug and kisses to
   the Syracuse New York SPCA and the Discovering Pets Show

    Gale Putt              BITNET: [log in to unmask]
   Three Village Wildlife Rescue       INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
   Setauket, Long Island, N.Y.
   NYS & Fed.Lic Wildlife Rehabilitation
   NYS DEC Lic.Nuisance Trapping
   (516) 689-6420