Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 09:33:39 -0400
Since my humans lives in a FFZ (Mass).  I'll have to do the writing for
them.  First, my name is Champagne (bubbly and expensive).  I'm almost two
years old and while tunneling through my mom's pocketbook I found some
information on the airline she works for, AIR CANADA.  I know that some of
my kind have been having trouble with the airlines and that there is a TWA
pilot out there somewhere,  I feel that this could help some humans.

"The carriage of birds, FERRETS, rabbits, hamsters, etc are acceptable as
carry-on baggage provided they are in a secured cage that fits under the
seat.  The pet must remain under the seat and must NOT be removed from cage
while on board the aircraft.

Dimensions for Carry-on Baggage: 9h x 16w x 20l (inches).

Also they will be a small sur-charge for the cage $38 USD and $50 CAD."

Please e-mail back to the FML for any additional information, as mommy also
has infor on animals entering and leaving Canada and who to contact for help.

Boy living in a FFZ in a pain.  Where does the bill stand in this lovely
state of ours???  I just want to be free like all my buddies in the other
states (sorry California).

Opps, Mommy and Daddy just found out that I've been using the new computer.
Boy it's fun hoping on all the keys.

Thanks Bill for doing a wonderful job with the FML.

That's it for now,

Champagne (Oh that was your toe!?!?)

Paul and Laura (the food getters)

P.S. We're looking for more info on the other airlines.