Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:33:00 CDT
Chalk up another vaccine reaction - Fervac D - mild but a reaction still.
Badger became extremely lethargic following his vaccinations.  The owner
had him vaccinated both for CD & rabies at the same time (guess I know
who doesn't read FFS newsletter).  It was several hours before Badger
felt better and his eyes brightened.  He didn't sleep just layed around
and fidgeted.  Poor baby.

O.k. now my PO box zip code has changed to 66505-0186 so please change
it in your address books and on any FFS materials you may have.

Last night Nancy and I watched as Clyde climbed on top of the cage and
threw the empty cat food container out of the baby carriage (I keep it
there because it is plastic and I don't want anybody chewing on it), looked
over the edge to make sure it was where it should be and then cuddled into
the blankie in the carriage for a nap.  I obviously should not have put
the cannister in his bed!  It was not enough to knock it out of the carriage,
he made sure it fell to the floor too.  Guess he told me!

Nikki was neutered later in life after performing his studly duties for
several years.  He continued to "participate".  Has anyone else had a
late neuter do this?  I've seen this behavior in dogs so I wasn't too
surprised to see it in Nikki but my vet was.

Condolences to all who have lost a beloved family member.  If anyone would
like a condolence packet please e-mail your snail mail address to:
[log in to unmask]     Perhaps when we have a loss we might include our
snail mail address (for nonanonymous of course) in the post.

Hugs to all.  tle