From:
Emi Koizumi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 00:27:53 -0400
This is for any ferret owners (in Japan):  I just found out that Totally
Ferret can be purchased in Japan through:

Martin Japan K.K.
YS Bldg 9F
4-4-8 Shiba, Minato-ku
Tokyo 108
Tel (03) 3798-3371
Fax (03) 3798-5154
Contact:  Mr. D. Hayman

They just started importing it and it should be available in a few days.
 Sorry, I don't know how much they are charging.  I do know that my little
baby is worth it!

Sincerely,
Emi Koizumi Asada

PS  I have Mr. D. Hayman's permission to spread this info all over the
internet.  : )
PPS  No, this is not an ad.  I'm just sick of not having many food options
and thought maybe you guys were, too.