From:
Nathan Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 04:40:19 -0500
Well... I found some bitter apple finaly.
Heh... and it has made a would of difference.

Stuff primarily eats things in her cage...
except for a comforter on my favorite chair (her favorite chair too)
So, I have put bitter apple all over anything she has had the slightest
interest in eating.  So far it is working.
She has an old towel in the cage along with some comericially
available ferret toys...
A ferret hanging tunnel and hammock, both made of a nylon/canvas.
She is obviosly frustrated with the towel now, and tried to chew the other
things to no avail.  I am hoping she is young enough to forget this habit.
But I will keep a close eye on her.

There was a shamful pleasure I took in watching her try to chew things
she wasn't suppose to, and find the bitter apple...

Nathan, resting easier.
Stuff, really hates bitter apple, but at elast no more cotton in the litter pan