From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 00:23:46 EDT
Ronnie, a subscriber to the FML, sent her ferrets to, eh, "summer camp"
(actually, the home of yet another FML subscriber, Bill Williamson) while
she was out of town at a conference.  Looks like they managed to get to
the camp's computer and send some email... which I'm forwarding to the FML.
Bill
---- forwarded message follows ----

Hi Mom -
        We are having a real good time at camp.  Ralph has found a cute new
lady this year named 'peaches', she looks just like Rocky only is much nicer
to us.  I think that Rocky is jealous.

        Summer camp is really nice, it has been kinda warm outside though so
we mostly stay in the air conditioning with the windows closed, but we have
been really interested in watching the squirrels outside on the deck.  We
found a big basket of toys that Rocky and Squeekers used to play with, and
have devided them up amongst the three of us.  Squeekers is still a little
shy and doesn't play with us all the time, but Peaches, Ralph and I are
having just a fabulous time together.  You should see us in our white T
shirts and gym shorts ;-)  Ralph forgot to bring his surfboard, but Peaches
found a piece of crumpled up paper that seemes almost good enough to work
like one.   We are practicing together on it. We are also having the best
time ever with the dryer hose tunnels.  We can go from one cage to another
in them, or from a cage to under the couch.

        Tonight Squeekers came in and woke up Ralph to play, we got in a bit
of a tif, and then he started biting peaches.  I stuck up for her though
which woke up Norman who was asleep in a paper bag in the corner, and then
the four of us got to dooking around the room and laughing about it all,
till I thought that we would die.  Even the Williamson's were laughing.
Linatone all around and now we are settling down for the night.

      See you soon Mom, we are having a super time, everyone is well and happy.

                                Norman & Ralph.