Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 11:06:00 EET
Monica,
Your idea about rigging up a "hammock" in the pet carrier (June 6 FML) was
brilliant!  I feel sure it will work with my carrier, and will try it out
when I get home.  Not only does the sling set-up make a box into a two story
loft, with the toilet on the ground floor, but the sling will cushion them
much better as we drive along bumpy roads in our economy car.  I bet they'll
love it.  Will let you know after we give it a real test run.  Thanks!