Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 10:01:00 EET
Dear Jen & Andre,

Don't worry about losing that special place in Newton's heart by getting
another ferret.  Rikki was my first ferret, followed by Emma about a year
later.  I was worried, like you, that Emma would displace me as the center
of Rikki's affection.

The result:  Rikki and Emma curl up and sleep together, they play together
plenty.  But Rikki still follows me around and will ignore Emma to play with
me as long as I want to (Emma is a bit more sleepy and reserved).  When I
have other things to do, well, they have each other, or they go off
exploring solo.  Everybody is happy!  ---Sue