From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 14:15:49 -0400
Smack me, I hate to post twice in one issue, but I really couldn't resist
responding to Michelle's & Kenny's post about ferret "rides."

First of all, Michelle, (I think I told you this a long time ago) I'm
from Plum Borough, and spent every school picnic at Kennywood. And let me
just tell you, I have yet to find any other amusement park that has a
ride like "The Whip."

The children have all decided within the last few weeks that Dave's and
my main job is to drag them around in a plastic grocery bag. They all hop
in, wait and look at us, and we inevitably begin the ride -- dragging
them all over the apartment, hunched over until our backs get sore, then
hop out, Weasel War Dance, and ask to play chase. *Whew!* I'm not getting
any younger... ;)

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)