From:
Margaret Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 10:18:42 -0800
The Ferret Frolic in Kirkland, Wa will be held on June 25th which is the last
Sunday in June.  I didn't check the calendar when I posted June 30th but many
of you have brought to my attention that the 30th is a Friday.  I contacted
Ed and he said it is the last Sunday which is the 25th. The frolic will be
from 12-5 at the Waterfront Marina in Kirkland, WA.  Another is scheduled in
August on the last Sunday.  The time and place hasn't been set yet.  I won't
attempt to give a date cuz I think my guys must be messing with my calendar.
They didn't like the idea of dressing like cheerleaders so they are doing
their aerobic workouts to get in shape for the races and flag pole events.
Hope to see some of you from the NW area.