From:
Margaret Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 07:53:55 -0800
Ferrets NW-Seattle will hold a Ferret Frolic/Ferret Olympics on Sunday, June
30 in Kirkland, WA at the Marina Waterfront Park from 12-5.  There will be 10
competitive events for fun.  Registration starts at noon.  It should be great
fun. I was told over 300 people came last year.  Local vets will be there to
answer questions and ferret supplies will be for sale.  You can contact Ed
Lipinski at 206-232-1228 (no e-mail address) if you need for more
information.  Ed told me another event is scheduled for the last Sunday in
August but the time and place hasn't been set.  I haven't been to one of
these before but I plan to go to this one.  My guys won't be able to enter
any competition but I'm sure they will want to cheer for all their buddies.
Maybe we can enter the costume contest as cheerleaders.