From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 21:56:51 -0400
I have a customer who called me and asked if I had ever seen ticks on
ferrets.  Hers got loose today and when she came in she was covered with
small "bugs" that were sticking into her skin, but had white bodies. She's
four months old. She gave her a flea and tick bath but that did not do any
good. I suggested she pull them off by hand and get her to a vet asap and
treat the bites with an antiseptic.  Any suggestions? Greatly appreciated.