From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 1995 15:46:11 -0400
There's a ferret that needs a home.  His owner lives in Pittsburgh, Pa.  And
works at Carnegie Mellon University.  I spotted his post on our local
university b-board and he can't seem to place the kit.  Unfortunately, we
are unable to take in the little one ourselves.  I told him I'd forward his
post to the fml.  Here's the info if anyone is interested or if anyone knows
of someone who might be interested:

$125 or first reasonable offer accepted!

respond via email to Brian S. Shevelenko ([log in to unmask]) or by
phone to 412-363-7016

Details follow:
approx 17 week old baby male ferret.  Sable colored two tone with really
cute badger stripe accross his eyes.  In excellent health... has been
neutered and descented, and received all of his shots needed until april
of 96 (will need a distemper booster shot then).  Documents of shots and
medical exam available.  Has no problems, I am moving to a place where
pets are not allowed, so I must sell.

Very TAME!! Unike myths about ferrets, he is very tame and loves people.
Likes to play, but does not bite.

will include with purchase:
cage, litter box, food bowl, play tunnel, leash (he loves going outside,
but does not require it), and starter kit including food, litter, cedar
chips, shampoo, deodorant spray, and chicken treats (reward).