From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 1995 12:40:47 -0400
As many of us know, the CBS morning news will have a piece on ferrets
tomorrow (May 31st) between 7 and 9am. What we didn't know until now is that
the promo for the piece says: "Why A New Hot Pet Could Be Dangerous." (This
is according to a person who works at CBS radio news--and who is a reliable
source.)

I spoke with Pat Wright, who said that the producer of the piece is
pro-ferret. He also said that his interview etc were all positive ferret
stuff.

I think we should all be prepared to answer this piece if it does come out
anti-ferret, since it will be broadcast while the MA bill is still in
deliberation.

Just thought I should pass on the info. Let's hope for the best.

Mary & the Furry Foursome