From:
DOUGLAS SCHOLTES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 10:31:50 -0400
Hello all,

I was reading the story about Rasputin, and remembered one time
when I went to my parents house. They had just painted the back room
where me and Paulie stayed. They had removed the air vents to paint,
but didn't put the screws back in just kinda laid back on unbeknownst
to me. But not Paulie. Woke about 3 am and heard running around in our
air ducts. Could here his little nails scraping along the metal. I was
scared too death. Bet he wasn't.

Got his treats out and calles his name, but he was having way too much
fun. Finally, fell asleep next to the vent on the floor and got him
when he decided to come out.

My dad and I screwed all the vents back into place. Now, Paulie has
dug up the carpet all around that vent. I got in here once there is
NO reason why I can't do it again. They the most persistent animals
I have ever seen.

2 nights ago I had our hideaway bed out with the cushions against the
wall. My glass was on the arm. And he couldn't reach it to use his
right paw and knock it over. He ran around the couch onto the fireplace,
over the cushions, onto and over the endtable, onto the couch, over
my legs and grabbed my *empty* cup:), but that had to be frustrating.
heh heh.

They just love to do what they aren't supposed or what you think they
can't do. which isn't much anymore.

Later all,
Doug and Paulie