From:
Melanie Suzanne Pacella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 10:10:44 EDT
Hello everybody..just a quick question. I am definitely going to get another
ferret, however, I would like to get one from a shelter rather than buying
one from the pet store. I have two rugratts at the moment that were both
from pet stores and this time I would rather take one home that needs a home.
I am in western Maryland at Frostburg State University and would appreciate
any information about shelters and there locations. Thanks to all of you
and tell me..how was the ferret show in Alexandria. I was in the area, however,
I was there for a wedding. I almost talked my fiance' into going for atleast
a half hour, but we would have been cutting it real close. His sister wouldn't
have appreciated us being late for her wedding, so I'll have to go to the next
one.
Melanie and the rugratts: Maggie and Gizmo