From:
MR FREDERICK E RAHNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 23:17:15 EDT
Firstly, my gratitude for all the support and consolation from all the
wonderful people out there who have been Emailing me.  It has been almost
4 days since Abbey was diagnosed w/ Lymphoma.  Needless to say I have
been struggling emotionally over it and not getting much sleep.  Abbey
seems to be stable aside for a bit of heavy breathing at night; she seems
good during the day.  I have been more successful with the Prelone,
mixing it with a small amount of ferretvite and linatone and a drop of a
vitamin solution I got from my friend at the DE Humane Society.  Although
she still struggles she seems to find it a bit more palatable.  I have
assembled most of the ingredients of the remedie that was given me.  The
last couple I should have by the end of the week.  I think it's been very
good for me going through the process of making the mixture and Mickey
has been going with me to the various places I needed to go.  Tonight I
offered Abbey some of what I had already put together with these
ingredients and she made me very happy by eating a good bit of it.
Afterwards she seemed to feel better also.  I'm starting to feel better
about her condition as she seems to be content.  I will let you all know
more as it happens.  Right now, it's getting late and i feel very tired
after not having much sleep in the last 72 hrs.  I was up about 6 times
last night just to check that she was still breathing.  I know she's
giving it her best.  Please keep us all in your prayers.  May God bless
and look after all our little friends, especially those who are trying to
get well and those that have passed on; Cody, Winkie, Timmy.

Peace and Love
Fred R.,( Abbey & Mickey,Emma,Toby, & Samantha Ferrets)