From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:20:49 +0100
Hi all. Im new to the FML so hello to all you fellow fuzzbean lovers.
Had a couple questions and was wondering if you could help. We (the humans
of the houshold) are owned by a 10 month old sable male named Rocket. He
is quite a handfull and we love every minute of it! I went on a search for
goodies that Rocket would like and found Good-Ole-Boy Chocolate Drops for
dogs and Good-Ole-Girl Yogurt Drops for cats. He loves them and waits
expectantly by the kitchen gate every morning for them (quite often
becoming impatient and climbing OVER the gate) In reading the FML I
have become very concerned about the amount of sugar he gets and when I
read the list of ingredients on his favorite treats, sure enough the first
ingredient was SUGAR. I had assumed since they were made for dogs and cats
that they would be ok to give Rocket. ARE they ok to give him, despite the
sugar? I dont want him getting sick from them. Any suggestions?
        Also, in response to the person who was having trouble with her
litter pan staying in place: A friend of mine punched a hole in the side
of the pan with a hole puncher and used a twisty tie ( like the ones on
a loaf of bread) to tie it to the side of the cage. Dont know if this
would help but thought Id suggest it anyhow.
        Happy Ferreting to all of you!

Diane and Alex (humans)
        and Rocket (resident fuzzbean)

P.s. Rocket would like to know if the ferret union would add peanut butter
to the daily ration of raisins that was requested. Eating peanut butter covered
raisins is almost as good as tipping over garbage cans when no one is looking!