From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 08:54:35 -0600
Hi all! Have a quick question on conditioning ferrets after a bath. Rocket
(our 1 year old male) has much coarser fur than our friend's 1 year old
female. (not TOO bad but theirs is almost silky!) Not sure if coat texture
varies between ferrets or not but I think Rocket's has definitely improved
since we started giving him ferretone on a regular basis. He eats Iams
kitten food and gets raisins or peanut butter as a treat so I think his
diet is pretty good. We even put some bacon grease on his food once a week
for some added fat. God does he LOVE it! He gets a bath about every 2-3
weeks and we alternate between a flea and tick shampoo and baby shampoo.
Someone mentioned that the have used Main and Tain conditioner on their
carpet sharks and was wondering what kind of luck they've had with it. Ive
even seen it sold in the shampoo department for humans oddly enough! Any
help would be much appreciated!

Diane and Alex (humans) and Rocket