From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 20:05:30 -0400
I am happy to say that Ferret Friends Disaster Response International (FFDRI)
has received many request for our Disaster Preparation Manual.  Thus far all
requested manuals have been mailed out.

To receive the  "FREE" manual all you need to do is E-mail AGEDOG with your
land mailing address.

We have had many request from people in states where ferrets are considered
illegal - these people are ready to get themselves ferrets as soon as their
States come to their senses.  So of course these individuals want to be
prepared also.  Our manual  also has a chapter on First Line Emergency Care
(written by Brenda Ernest, D.V.M. of Westside Animal Hospital in Vero Beach,
Fl ) which covers emergency situations for all species unsless specifically
indicated - so if you have a cat, dog, reptile, horse or bird our free manual
will help you.
Since our manual does have a huge logo on the front those who live in states
where ferrets are illegal we will send your manual in a plain brown wrapper.

Those of you who have already received the manual please let us know of any
improvements which you feel would be of benefit.  Also don't forget to send
in your forms so we know who you are and where you are in case a disaster shou
ld strike in your area.

Thank You for caring enough about your children of fur, feathers, scales and
shells to prepare yourself and them prior to disaster striking.

Chere McCoy   AKA   AGEDOG
Founder/Director Ferret Friends Disaster Response International

for those who don't want to send their mailing address on E-Mail you can
write us Directly:

FFDRI
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL      32966