From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 16:45:24 -0400
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International is here for all of you.  If
you would like a "FREE" Ferret Friends Disaster Response International
Natural Disaster Preparation Manual. simply E-Mail AGEDOG (on the AOL).  We
will also send the two forms 1- gives all your imformation and your animals
information so if a disaster strikes in your area we will have a better
chance to locate you and help you. 2 - For those who would be willing to
assist after a disaster stikes - all kind of things you could do to help   -
 from helping us to locate those in need, to flying supplies in and Ferrets
out - and there's lots and lots of other categories almost everyone could
fill.

So  E-Mail AGEDOG and you'll get our free manual.

Signed  Chere McCoy
Founder/Director Ferret Friends Disaster Response International