From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 12:03:15 -0700
Dear fuzz enthusiasts,

We're going to move to Austin (from the religious capitol of the West,
Colorado Springs) next weekend.  I have noticed there are several
people from Austin on the list (Anna?, Scott?, Morgan?, Amy?, Josef &
Claire?).  I was wondering if these Austinites (as you seem to call
yourselves) might have any answers to the following brief questions.
To cut down on FML traffic that wouldn't appeal to all, could you
respond to [log in to unmask]  Any responses greatly appreciated.

1. To what vet should we go?  I'd like someone knowledgeable as well
as communicative.  I saw the Austin vet on the video, but her
fingernails scare us.

2. I like to walk Dors and Seldon every day that it's nice.  What
parks are best for this?  Ideal for us is a wooded trail.  Any hope
for this?  I hear people walk fuzzies in "City Park".

3. How much ferret organization is there?  Any frolics (Morgan?)?  I
heard about Rick White and SAFE.

4. Anything else we should know?

Todd Cromwell
Dors (mi novia) and Seldon (el cazador de suen~o)