From:
Lorna Mcleod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 08:34:13 +1000
Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who sent us email about obtaining ferrets in Australia
- We got a cute little boy and girl last Sunday.  I don't know what the
colour is called (Anyone know?) They are a fawny colour with a dark brown
mask, and feet and brown eyes.  Being protective new parent's we'd like
to know if anyone else's ferrets chew ears (not ours-each others).  Our
female ("Zeke") constantly chews her brothers ears when he's trying to
sleep - she'd chew them right off if we didn't stop her!  They are only
eight weeks old so maybe this is a baby trait?  Apart from that they seem
to love each other heaps.  Commiserations about Toons to Scott - we
learnt about hot ferrets in a hurry, on the way home from buying them.
In the car they started to pant and sleep with their mouths open.  We got
the airconditioning on quick smart!

Talk to ya later.

Lorna & Rob (And Zeke & Snoz)
Collaroy-Sydney-Australia