From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 17:41:18 EST
Re:  Ferret Local 123
To:  Lucky Charminator; Stinky, Brandy and Rascal;
     Beebee, Nellie & Sophie; the Kansas Refrigerator
     Workers Local; Mozy, Toilet Bowl Inspectors Union,
     and all you other fuzzbeans out there!

We agree with Lucky Charminator that it's inferretive for us to organize
now!  There are way too many serious people out there who don't laugh
enough, whose houses are too neat, whose socks match, whose garbage needs
to be inspected, and whose refrigerators need to be cleaned!

Even though we can't meet out in the open in Massachusetts, we can have
secret cabinet meetings in the kitchen or under the drawers.  All
fuzzbeans are hereby invited to come to Massachusetts and help form
Ferret Local 123.  If you can't show up in person, use your mom or dad's
computer to send anonymous messages on the FML.  (I think BIG is okay,
he'll let them through.)

Signed,
Ralph--Amalgamated Brotherhood of Squeaky Toy Surfers
Norman--"Ralph, can I be in charge of inspecting the
        garbage? Can I, can I, huh, huh, can I?"
Cinderella--Dancing Order Of Sock Keepers (DOOKS)
        Our motto:  "We create chaos"