From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 11:48:00 CST
Dr. Williams -
My condolences on your loss.  Words seem so inadequate at this time.  My
thoughts are with you and your family.

To ALL who have lost loved ones (whether human or other animal type)
I send my condolences.  If I were close to you I'd give each and everyone
of you a hug.

Re: Boomerang.  My heart hurts for this innocent baby and all the others
that have been abused and neglected.  I would like to see the human that
did this to him pay for his deathly deed.  I hope you have filed charges.
No one needs or should want a "friend" like that and the deed should not
go unpunished.

Hugs.  tle