From:
Nighthawk the Elf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 20:27:29 -0800
Hi....  Ive been reading the FML and I was hoping to get some advice on my
lil fuzzies...  I have 3 ferrets Jiminy (a Pewter male of about 15 mo),
Vixen (a Sable Female of about 15 mo) and Valentine (an Albino male all of
3 or 4 months).

The problem is that Jiminy and Vixen decided to come home with me around
the same time, and Valentine was brought home in Feb.... all was fine
until about two weeks ago when valentine decided to start to become
rather violent towards the others (esp. Vixen).

i don't know what to do-at first i thought Valentine and Jiminy were
playing "Alpha-Male" but now he is attacking btoth of them.  I'm pretty
sure they are not playing because the sounds they are making are more of a
high pitched screeching coming from whoever is being attacked.  They are
so loud that I can hear them through a closed door.....

I house them in a large 3 level "Townhouse" cage so I dont think that
they are cramped......

Any help would be incrediblly helpful...
    Thanx,
    Lee S. Szolusha (human), Jiminy (get this guy offa me!!)
    Vixen (OW! this is starting to get annoying) Valentine (Who...me??)

Be BLESSED in life & happiness!!!