From:
Augie and Arleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 23:13:55 -0500
Hi everyone I had to drop in an give a mention, to one of Otto's new toys.
Last week I got him a Fisher-Price remote control Race Car it's pretty cool,
it has 2 speed settings so if Otto isn't up to running at wall banging speed
I set it on slow . It has no parts on it which he can easily break or chew
off and the tires are really hard so he really can't chew off a piece.
Mostly he chases it or it chases him.  The Otto Man goes nuts!

Also Kevin :  Don't let them have Casper!!!

Augie, Arleen & Otto
Still Missing Ginger!!!