From:
MRS PATRICIA L ISRAELSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 14:31:34 EST
-- [ From: Patricia L. Israelson * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I am so sorry Scott.  It is heartbreaking to lose a ferret.  Your loss
is a timely reminder to those of us who live it warmer climates that it
doesn't take much to lose a fuzzy to heat.  Please accept our
condolences, and thank you for sharing.  Hopefully others will take
heed of your heartbreaking experience be more aware of their pets.  I
know you loved Toons and took excellent care of her.  Sometimes things
happen that catch you unaware, and unfortunately, this was one of those
situations.  Time will heal you and I hope you get another ferret when
you are ready.  They have a special way of cheering you up and healing
broken hearts.  Best wishes.
   Patty Israelson and the Beggars & Thieves