From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 09:16:29 -0500
Skittles is eating!!!! I guess she decided that if I was going to force
feed her stuff she hated, she'd be better off eating stuff she liked. :)
She's not eating *much*, and I'm still worried about her, but she's
eating and drinking on her own now.

One of the problems I had with her is that she will voluntarily eat
*nothing* except her ferret food. She likes the Linatone, but that's it.
No other treat gets more than a cursory sniff. So it didn't matter how
tasty I made the stuff, she was going to have to have it shoved down her
throat. *sigh* But she's more alert (I think she's still a little
dehydrated, but maybe that's excess skin from the quick weight loss).
She feels like a bag of bones.

--Barb--