From:
James Makowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 09:19:52 -0500
For those of you that did not see this show, there was a reference to a
ferret on Thursday's Mad About You.  I was hoping that they would
actually show a ferret, but they didn't as far as I know.  Here's how it
started.  Paul Reisers(sp?) character was home alone as his wife was on a
business trip (she appeared that same night in an episode of Friends).
While away, Paul's Sister-In-Law stopped by.  I think she wanted to talk
to her sister, but Paul convinced her to talk to him.  She confesses that
she wants to buy a Ferret.  She then goes through the story of how her
ex-boyfriend and her owned a car together and he moved to Jersey, so she
had to ride the bus to get to NJ to drive the car.  That was okay though
because she got to know the bus driver (even started dating him I think)
who knew someone whose brother bred ferrets and was going to give her
pick of the litter for $600 and a pair of her panties.  He says "Isn't
that a bit pricey for a weasel?"  Anyway, that's about the whole
reference, I got distracted so if anyone knows of the rest of the story
or its outcome let us know.  I'll be watching Mad About You in the future
in hopes that she bought one and they show it on the show.

Jim Makowski
(Nibbles is on hiatus)