From:
paula ann edgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 20:55:14 -0700
Hello all,

I agree with Dick Bossart concerning ferrets outdoors without leashes.
Once Charlotte bolted past Matt and ran. The only reason we caught her
was that she turned left into our neighbors narrow entry way instead of
right, which would have put her 100 feet from a busy street. The entry
way was enclosed on two sides by stuccoed walls and a wooden gate at the
end. At one side the gate's lower margin had plenty of room for a ferret
to squeeze under, and a big dog on the other side. Needless to say I was
a littl stressed. Neither of our girls touch the ground outdoors without
leashes. Even with leashes I am cautious.

I know it has been said before, but with all the talk this last week
about Totally Ferret, I am breaking down. I want to try it and I don't
have the info. I have not been able to find it here in Albuquerque, NM so
mail order is the way I need to go. If someone would mail me the info
personally I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Paula and Matt
Charlotte (the tri-athelete)
Kitka  (cheerio fanatic ... Can I have s'more mom?)