From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 21:15:39 -0500
to:    Heather Jane Bilicki <>

Believe it or not, I think that is my barn cage in the video - anyway, my
husband made it by bending wire and it took him six hours (watching TV all
along) just to decide how to cut the side pieces.

anyway, after modifying one cage, my hubby won't do it again.  But the design
came from the following person who makes these cages:

Friends of Ferrets
Mercerville, NJ
609-586-0007

I can't comment onthe prices, but he makes cages as tall as 6 feet and with
more than three levels.  he can make floos out of regular wire, or plastic
coated wire for those ferrets who keep missing the pan.

Tell them Pam sent you.